This two-day course aims to refresh students understanding of their key responsibilities and accountability for site safety, health, welfare and the environment, enabling them to provide healthy and safe working conditions for everyone on site.
Prestige Safety Solutions provide training courses nationwide including:
- Barnsley – Barnsley Business Village (S75 1JL) – £275 + VAT
- Derby – Total Hire & Sales (DE24 8UU) – £288 + VAT
- Edinburgh – Unit 10, The Enterprise Centre (EH20 9LZ) – £275 + VAT
- Glasgow – The Bruce Hotel (G74 1AF) – £275 + VAT
- Leeds – Pure Offices (LS27 7LE) – £240 + VAT
- Leyland – Centaur Training Services (PR25 4GU) – £245 + VAT
- Liverpool – South Liverpool Homes (L24 0TY) – £245 + VAT
- London – Union Jack Club (SE1 8UJ) – £285 + VAT
- Newcastle – John Buddle Work Village (NE4 8AW) – £275 + VAT
- Preston – Cotton Court Business Centre (PR1 3BY) – £245 + VAT
- Reading – Holiday Inn (RG7 5HT) – £275 + VAT
- Southampton – Paultons Golf Club (SO51 6AN) – £250 + VAT
Alternatively, we can provide in-house training that can be tailored specifically to your work environment and activities, and will significantly reduce costs for your business. If you have an enquiry about training options, contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions.
The course is designed for existing Site Management Safety Training Scheme certificate holders who wish to renew their qualification prior to its expiration date (5 years after issue). Students should also have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
- The current focus of the Health and Safety Executive’s attention
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Behavioural safety
- Occupational health
- Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting construction
The course is run over 15 hours and you will be required to attend the entire course in order to be awarded the qualification. A maximum of 20 students are accepted to ensure each individual gets the best possible learning experience and any additional support they may require.
This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations. You will be continuously assessed and required to successfully complete a multiple-choice test at the end of the course.
Upon successfully completing of the course you will be awarded a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate usually within 6-8 weeks. This qualification is valid for 5 years and should be renewed prior to the expiry date stated on the certificate.